Mel's Melting Studio

Hi,

Welcome to my page!! As the name suggests, I dedicated this blog to introduce my chocolate creations. Feel free to drop a comment or two..

p.s: This blog might be posted in both Malay, English and 'Manglish'.


Sunday, February 6, 2011

almond jumbo in custom box

Most of the time, chocolate needs presentation. Presentation in terms of shape, as well as packaging. I do have various option of boxes in which my customers can choose from. These boxes are ready made where most of people used.

However, I also believe in originality and individuality. After all, it made custom order a complete affair. Here's one example of my custom handmade box i made for one of my customer recently.

DMC RECS - 36 Cavities

Oversize box for oversize almond jumbo

I post these on my Facebook recently

Sometimes we deserve something different
Originality not just in terms of design. Colours also play important part to keep that differences from others. That is why, I offer custom made boxes for my customers.

1 comment:

  1. salam.
    just visit ur blog..
    u ade wat choc box ker??
    ade jual ker??
    coz kdg2 custmer request box y xder...
    ada wat ker??
    tq...

    ReplyDelete