Mel's Melting Studio

Hi,

Welcome to my page!! As the name suggests, I dedicated this blog to introduce my chocolate creations. Feel free to drop a comment or two..

p.s: This blog might be posted in both Malay, English and 'Manglish'.


Sunday, February 6, 2011

the right mold for the right flavours - NUTS

Here are some of my creations thus far. Hopefully, my choice of molds can create an inviting temptation for people to taste their flavours. 

Almond Delight 
Almond Delight is a combination of dark and milk chocolate with whole roasted almond.   

Almond Jumbo
Almost the same taste with 'Almond Delight', Jumbo gets its name because of the size. The taste also emphasize more on dark chocolate and nutty feels.

Hazelina
Dark and milk chocolate with whole roasted hazelnut. Small in size, but huge in taste.






No comments:

Post a Comment